Following the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27.4.2016, we inform you that:
The processing of your data is aimed at sending information material on the products and services offered, as well as for information, promotion, and advertising, including by e-mail, of products and services. In the case of the conclusion of contracts, the management and fulfillment of contractual obligations, as well as the fulfillment of legal obligations, e.g. accounting and tax.
- The data procedures include computerized procedures, necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
- Such data provision is optional, but failure to provide them will not allow us to keep you informed of the initiatives of the data controller.
- The data may be communicated to external companies appointed by the Data Controller to carry out services of various kinds, such as, for example, maintenance and support, sending material by mail, transport companies, etc..
- Personal data are not subject to disclosure. Personal data may be known by employees and collaborators of the data controller in their capacity as data processors.
Data subjects shall be entitled to the rights outlined in art. 7 of the aforementioned Code; in particular, data subjects shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or partially:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
The data controller is CROMACATENE S.r.l. – Via A. Righi, 5/7/9/11 Z.I. Castelnuovo – 52010 Subbiano (AR), Italy